-----Original Message-----
From: rudy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> At this point you can see the setting for DNS. However, odds are this
> is configured by dhcp so you can't change it. Which means this is nice
> know but not helpful.

i don't have a clue what this means, so it's not only not helpful,
it's not even nice to know

;o)

____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
use the web interface
http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/
       Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To change subscription settings or add a password: