Most of the phishing emails I get are pretty obvious, bad English being
the most common indicator, but a few of them have been pretty funny. One
embedded a form where the first field was Social Security number.
Another one I got just yesterday informed me of fradulent activity in my
Washington Mutual account ... on January 14, 2005!

As a side note, especially if you're using MSIE, you shouldn't follow
the links in the email, because you could get spyware or trojans
installed via ActiveX controls.

Also, when you forward spoof emails, make sure you include the full
headers so they can notify the proper channels.

Peter MacGregor wrote:
Thanks Tom.
I had in fact looked at their site before I got your email and forwarded it to them at spoof. I've had a reply as you did. Nice to know someone takes some notice! I've sent similar notes to other companies and had sweet F.A. back! Almost as good as some of the technical support sites I've tried to use!

Peter MacGregor

-- :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Howard Cheng http://www.howcheng.com/ Wise-cracking quote goes here.