-----Original Message-----
From: Portman
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 11:02 PM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: [wdvltalk] Form problem

Hi all,

I set up a membership form for a friend of mine that was working fine until
about 2 days ago.  I am not sure what happened. He has hosting with
godaddy.com and his hosting plan comes with a cgi script to process a form.
I would appreciate it if someone could look at my code and tell me if there
is a problem or should I say "what" the problem is.  My code is at
http://www.ahavas-sholom.org/membershipform.html

Nothing technically wrong with your code. You need to check the cgi end of
things. See if the hosting company has made changes or perhaps blocked the
script from executing for security reasons. Also you might want to check the
database, if this is being stored in a db. If the data is being sent as an
email, has the host changed email practices? What exactly is being done with
the data and where does the chain of execution seem to have broken?

Just a few items about the code itself. Font tags? Chained breaking spaces?
Your doctype is incomplete, which makes it useless. An incomplete doctype
throws things into quirks mode so no need to even bother including it. The
table should be written with accessibility in mind.

drew