-----Original Message-----
From: Peter MacGregor

I've happily got my new supercharged PC up and running - thanks to those
that have provided advice if I haven't said it already. However, I have a
problem with MS Office.

I have moved all my Word Documents from the old HD to the new one but every
time I open one and change anything then try to save, it says the files is
marked Read Only and I have to save under a new name. I've searched the Help
files on the PC but cannot find anywhere on how to remove Read Only - plenty
of advice on how to make a file RO! Even tried some of the MS online groups
without success.