-----Original Message-----
From: Pace Computing Limited

I am having an issue that is stumping me.  I have a client who wanted a
redesign of his site.  I used his existing PHP and integrated my HTML, Flash
and CSS (I am not a php programmer).  Now, a month after the site has been
online (and working properly) I am getting a message from the client who
says the secure server lock icon is not showing up on his secure pages and
that it is the HTML template that is causing the problem.  He said he spoke
with his hosting company and his SSL cert guys and they say that all is well
on their end.

The pages are:

https://www.gurus2go.com/create_work_order.php
https://www.gurus2go.com/supp_signup.php

I can pull up a single file and get the lock icon at the bottom, but not my
HTML pages:
https://www.gurus2go.com/images/justg2g.gif

I really have very little experience with secure servers...did I forget to
include something in the pages?
I though all I had to do was use the "https".  Can anyone lend any insight?