Hi Ross,

Tested in Firefox 1.0 on Linux.

Looks *very* nice, very clean and professional.  Nice use of Flash too.  I
really like some of the effects in the Flash bit, especially when you do the
full view which lists each item.

I like the rounded corners on all the boxes.

On first sight, the 'video cd-rom web dvd' bit at the top right almost looks
like it should be some form of navigation.

On the 'Our Services' page, I think the big space to the left of each
paragraph looks wrong - it looks like there should be something there that's
missing.

On the left nav, I feel that the link for 'IEI' should probably give a clue to
what it is - 'IEI Newsletter' perhaps.

"Over 4 days, two Maclagan film crews visited 18 pubs across the UK from
Newcastle-upon-Tyne to Brighton," - oh what a job!  I want to work for these
guys!!!

I'm sure you know, but trying to access
http://www.themmen.co.uk/newsite/company/ gives a 403 error (prob no index
page created yet).