On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:25:39 -0500, Portman <> wrote:

> I just received 26 e-mails from a form I did on a website filled with
> nonsense.  I was wondering if there is a way to find out where it came
> from (headers say it came from me) and whether or not it was an
> individual or a spider?

Depends on what kind of server logs you are keeping. Hopefully you can
view them with your host and see in that time frame the IP address of
where ther request was coming from.  Won't help much if they used a
proxy but may give you a bit of satisfaction. Some log files include
the user-agent as well, which may be a clue to if it was human or bot.

cheers,

             Mark

             MG Web Services
             www.mgwebservices.ca

Your Canadian West Coast web site development and hosting solution.