-----Original Message-----
From: Pace Computing Limited [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 12:59 PM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: Re:[wdvltalk] wdvltalk digest: March 24, 2005

Hi everyone,

I have a client who wants to edit my HTML templates on his MAC.  He has
tried a couple of freebie downloads and a program called Freeway Express
that he paid about $100 for.
 We tried for over an hour on three different programs to import my temlpate
into the program and none of them worked.  You would think it would be a
simple matter of importing it or browsing for it, but we had no luck.  I am
now wondering about other capabilites such as being able to edit the HTML.
None of the freebie programs would allo wit all and the Freeway program only
seemed to allow him to insert bits-n-pieces, certian plug-in types of
snippets and that sort of thing.  He is an extreme novice but he will need
access to the edit the full source AND the convenient WYSIWYG interface.

My question is that if any of you know a cheap (or even
free) editor that meets these requirements for a MAC?

Thanks,

Jenni

First question would be is your template actual html code or did you create
and manage the site in another wysiwyg editor like Dreamweaver? If so,
that's likely your problem. Convert your template to html and he should be
able to browser to it and edit away within another equally restrictive
editor.

drew