-----Original Message-----
From: Portman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:46 AM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: Re: [wdvltalk] Dreamweaver update

One option I do have is to write to the original designer - at the risk of
looking like I don't know what I am doing . . .

??

==========================
Got it! It's cell widths.

The "contact us" is squished. To fix it you have to widen it back to 120 and
add the index_r2_c8.gif before the "About" tab. Your spacer widths and the
widths of the tabs are out of whack. To see what I mean, comment out the
main image, expand the spacer height to "10" and put a border around the
table. You'll see that the cell widths do not match. I adjusted the images
widths to match the spacers and that fixed it. You will have to adjust the
main image width since the tabs now extend beyond it.

It may be possible to adjust the spacers to match the tabs. Didn't try that.
But you do have to widen the "contact us" to 120 in either case so you can
see the text clearly.

drew