-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Harris

Yes, I think that works well and would suit my needs.   I take it the
'larger image' can be adapted to 'look inside the book' and led to pages
that have all the 'buy me' buttons.

May the humble student offer advice to the master - cross that - mistress
(oh no, that has overtones)?   The larger image of the book cover needs to
be about a third larger than you have it, and the image of the $25 gift
certificate (possibly the others) is actually smaller!   Maybe all the
'larger' images need redoing for maximum selling impact?