From: Scott Glasgow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 2:36 PM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: Re: [wdvltalk] E-mail and computer slowdown

That's supposed to work, and usually does, but I've occasionally had the

crosshair arrows just go away without effect when I tried to actually
make
the move. Dunno why. If it does work, you can also press alt-space, m,
then
just press the down cursor key and achieve the same effect. If not,
there is
an alternative, presuming Joseph's monitor/adapter will support a higher

resolution than he's currently using. Just right-click the desktop,
select
Properties, then Settings, and set the screen resolution to the next
higher
value. This should expose the application title bar and permit moving it

down. The resolution can then be reset, if desired.

Cheers,
Scott

.