rudy,

On 6/10/05, rudy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If you used default options, you will be fine.
>
> that's not my experience
>
> in fact, i find phpmyadmin really clunky
>
> it works, but there are better tools

By 'fine', I just meant that the structure would be included in the SQL:

http://mwarden.f2o.org/test/pma_export_default.png

PMA's best feature is that it's usually 'just there' on hosting accounts.

> hey matt warden, nice to see a familiar name
> how long have you been on this list?

Oh, at least 15 hours.

> i don't recall seeing you here before, and i've been
> here about a half dozen years...

Geezer. ;-)

--
Matt Warden
Miami University

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''