Is the page dynamically generated? Or is each table entered by you manually? Sometimes with dynamic code ive had tables do that ( which is why lately I have been sticking to DIV layers and CSS positioning for websites ) - plus, sometimes it is easy to forget adding the `%` sign ( <table width="80"... vs <table width="80%" ).

Also, what browser are you using? May not mean anything but somtimes there are annoying quirks with browsers that causes them to display items any way they wish vs the way it should be

<snip>
Portman wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. The host is iPowerWeb.com. Thanks for your suggestion.

While I am typing - I have another question. The new pages I am doing for the client have tables on them. I sized them at 80% yet when I load the page it often shows some of the tables at 100% and others at 80% until I click on Refresh. I could understand if this was the first time I had viewed the page and it was cached but it seems to happen every time. Any ideas?

Riva

Galatek Webmaster wrote . . .

</snip>