I saaaaaiiiidd it was untested ;)  Couple of typos on my part:

if(navigator.userAgent.indexOf("AppleWebKit") > -1) {
        document.getElementById("tdMenuSolutions").style.height="88px";
}

seems to work for me.  Note the spellings of indedOf and userAgent.

hth,
Stephen

On 8/11/05, T-- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Unfortunately, according to my Mac/Safari tester, that did not work.  Here
> is what I last tested:

>     if(navigator.useragent.indexof("AppleWebKit") > -1) {
>          document.getElementById("tblBannerNav").style.height="88px";
>  }
> //-->
> </script>
>
> The browser detection still appears to be failing.  Even tried the above
> with ...indexof("safari")... instead (per another source).  Also tried
> changing the style attribute, and variations of the above.
>
> Again, if I "manually" (within the stylesheet) set the table height to 88px,
> it works for Safari.  Now, I just need to figure out how to serve that up.
> [Haven't found any CSS hacks for the problem, so I am resorting to browser
> detection solution.]
>

> http://www.No-Pun.com/DisneyInstitute/index.asp
>
> PROBLEM -- Safari only: Slight (2px) space -- represented by khaki color --
> under blue navigation bar.
>

> From the ridiculous to the sublime,
> Tyme
>

> ____ • The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM • ____
> To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
> use the web interface http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/
>        Send Your Posts To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
> To change subscription settings, add a password or view the web interface:
> http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/read/?forum=wdvltalk

> To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:
> Jupitermedia Corp.
> Attn: Discussion List Management
> 475 Park Avenue South
> New York, NY 10016
>
> Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

You are currently subscribed to $subst('List.Name') as:
$subst('Recip.EmailAddr')