From: Galatek Webmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 8:09 AM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: Re: [wdvltalk] Photoshop layers and Flash - Possible?

Todd -> I am still in the process of learning flash myself ( I want to do a
somewhat similar project ) and looked up some tutorials - ive listed them
below, Hope that they help

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/new_media/bitmap_import_in_flash_mx

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=142 ( this site has movies
that go through step by step for different methods. ignore any disclaimers
about library CDROMs )

Todd Richards wrote:

Hi gang -

Hoping for some assistance here. I want to give the top portion (header) of my page some animation, and I figure the easiest way to do this is with Flash. My site is designed in Photoshop, but I'm not seeing how to import a PSD into Flash in order to use my design and layers, etc. I've done this with Illustrator before, but I was under the impression that Flash 2004 could work with PSD. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Todd

Omaha, NE USA

____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____ To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or use the web interface
http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]