At 08:44 AM 9/8/2005 -0400, you wrote:
Yes, I Googled for the same thing and came up with many possibilities. I was hoping someone that has used a couple of them could possibly help narrow the playing field.

Thanks,

Hal

Hal,

Did you try the example at the link I sent in my last post to this topic?

The package includes "Audio Visual Tour Creator". It has been used for "How-To" 'videos' as well - in fact, the package includes many "How-To's" for each program in the package.

The ability to load different pages, pictures, etc. at various 'trigger points' set by you in your audio has unlimited possibilities. Setting a 'trigger point' is as simple as a single mouse click while listening to the audio portion.

You can chain multiple audio files together and even provide your viewer with an index and the ability to choose where to begin listening and watching.

If you find a package anywhere near as complete as "Total Web Audio" at a similar price, I'd love to hear about it. I legally own Cool Edit Pro, GoldWave, several Sony audio packages and many more, as well as several 'Video' packages, so my interest is sincere - just send me a link when you find one.

Thanks,
Tom Fosson

 Here's a few programs that I use myself!
http://aznewyou.com/cyberpub/whatsnew.shtml