The easiest way is to make sure that anyone you are corresponding with that is legit is in your address book. Thunderbird uses Bayesian methodology ( it think ) to try and be "smart" about determining what is junk, usually missing headers or information like a from address that doesnt match the sending address ( internal ). Its basically hit or miss, i have not had much problem myself - but occasionally i get that happening to me.

( btw congrats on obtaining the job, hope its good )

Portman wrote:

Hi all,

I have been using Thunderbird for a while and have recently found that the spam killer has been marking regular e-mails as spam. I had someone call me for a job interview (which I got - the job that is) but only recently found an e-mail from her that I never replied to because it was sent to the Trash. Any ideas on how to stop the over kill? I regularly go through the Inbox and the Trash and mark what is Junk mail and what isn't but I am still having this problem.

TIA,
Riva

To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or use the web interface http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''