Just check for which version of Pocket PC OS is installed. It should be
either 2002 or 2003 (doesn't matter much since most games will work on
either) then go browsing for Pocket PC games. There are hundreds of websites
devoted to the pocket pc and plenty of apps ranging from free to $$. There
is even a pretty decent little HTML editor that is free. Before I got my
tablet I'd take my Dell on short business trips when a computer wasn't
strictly necessary. Then if I needed to make a quick update I could do so
from the Axim.

I'm on my Mac while my tablet is in for repairs after a spill so I don't
have access to those files right now or I'd tell you the name of it and
places to look but I won't have it back for a few days and Google will find
it.

Cheryl D. Wise
MS FrontPage MVP
Certified Professional Web Developer
Online instructor led training in FrontPage, Web Accessibility & Illustrator
Special Offer for Hurricane Relief when you register for our October Session
- See http://starttoweb.com

On 10/16/05 4:58 PM, "Portman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I went out and got a new back up battery and - it works!!  I am
> thrilled.  Now my question is: does anyone know where I can find games,
> utilities, etc. to download?
>
> (Thanks again Cheryl.)
>
> Riva
>

> ____ • The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM • ____
> To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
> use the web interface http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/
>        Send Your Posts To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
> To change subscription settings, add a password or view the web interface:
> http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/read/?forum=wdvltalk

> To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:
> Jupitermedia Corp.
> Attn: Discussion List Management
> 475 Park Avenue South
> New York, NY 10016
>
> Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''