-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Glasgow

[Reply Inline]

PBC Web Design wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> Well, the problem is that when I go to set a non-admin account I get
> the msg that some programs may not work properly.  That worries me.

Don't let it, that is to be expected. Programs which require admin access
for operation and/or installation, such as heavy-duty system utilities,
etc., will not work on a user account which does not have admin access
control. That is as it should be, and is _precisely_ the behavior you wish
to obtain. If you want everyone to be able to have admin control of your
system, you shouldn't be sweating this to begin with. Expect users without
admin-level control to be denied the ability to perform actions which should
properly be reserved to the administrator (that's you, in this case). That
is, after all, the point, n'est-ce pas?