From: Portman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 6:16 PM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: [wdvltalk] ASP expert help needed

Hi all,

I am putting together a message board for my boss' new website in ASP.
I haven't used ASP before and all is going pretty well except that I
can't get the message part to appear in the template.  The header and
footer and background show up fine.  I can't figure out what the problem
is.  The code is:

cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#003399">

            <!--#include file="inc_menu.asp" -->
            <!--#include file="inc_messages.asp" -->

The inc_menu.asp and the inc_messages.asp files are in the right place
and appear when I view them separately - any ideas?

TIA,
Riva

____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: