From: Portman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 February 2006 21:14
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: [wdvltalk] Animated gif

Hi all,

I created an animated gif for a website I am working on.  The problem is
that it comes out grainy when it is on the web page - is there anything
I can do to "optimize" the pictures (they are .jpg files) so that the
animation will look clearer?  (I created it with GIMP)  It can be seen
at http://www.starqualitydesigns.com/blums/index.htm

TIA,
Riva

____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____