Having observed my own experience with Dell service as a small business and
a close friend's experience having purchased her Dell as a consumer (should
have registered as small business but didn't), make sure you ARE registered
as a small business.

Then if you can afford it get the 'Complete Care' package or whatever they
call it now.  If anything goes wrong... anything at all... someone dumps
soda on it, you drop it and break the screen, they repair at their cost.

My laptop stopped recognizing the cdrom drive; I now have a new motherboard,
2 new memory bars and a new cd-rom drive courtesy of Dell.

My friend's keyboard stopped working over a month ago.  She's spent much
time on the phone.  They've sent the wrong keyboard twice at her expense and
she still doesn't have the right keyboard.  She calls it Dell Hell.

As far as that Inspiron is concerned, I saw it in the brochure Dell sent
recently and recommended it to another friend.  She's not a gamer so I
didn't check into the specs on the onboard video card... but it is onboard,
it is not a separate video card.  Don't know if that's important.

It looks like a really good deal.  Good luck.

Ann Dietz