From: Mark Groen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:21 PM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: Re: [wdvltalk] internal server error problem

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 10:04 +0200, Inas Hamam wrote:
> Ok....I am slowly going mad here...
> I installed a copy of the wordpress blog software on my server and am
trying
> to get it to work.
> The whole admin side works perfectly, I can write posts, edit posts, do
> everything.
> But when I try to load up the index.php page, I get a 500 internal server
> error.

I think the index page has somehow become owned by the server itself, so
you must use a script on same server such as their uploader to
manipulate it. Use the same tool to delete that copy and FTP a fresh one
and you should be okay.
--
cheers,

        Mark

To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
use the web interface
http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''