From: David Blakey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 2:20 AM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: RE: [wdvltalk] ASP question

I haven't been following this, but some providers use ASPEmail or
Jmail instead.  You should ask them what they do provide.  I wouldn't
deal with anyone who can't give me an answer in two hours, so it's a
good test of customer service, too.

Does anyone know if you need to provide a mail server name or
password for CDONTS or CDO?

Regards,
David