I am switching the bullets on my clients site (www.gregoriopools.com)
to graphical versions - and, while they show up fine in FireFox, they do
not show up in IE - the CSS for them is below:

li {
        list-style-position: outside;
        list-style-image: url(/images/rarrow2.gif);
        list-style-type: disc;
}
ul {
        margin-left: 4px;
}

it is probably something tiny I am overlooking but I am brain fried today
so any help would be appreciated