Ok, heres the second go-around. I replaced the TABLEs with
positioned CSS elements, and worked on some of the glitches that I
had before. The color scheme is not changed because the client likes
it too much. I did not center this design yet, nor put much space on the
left or top margins because I am still working on it and want it good to
go first. I renamed the 'Sales' links 'Information' to get the focus
towards what the pages actually show. I got the graphical bullets
working [it was the margin-left, padding-left thingy; i tried to post a
reply to the help that I received from y'all but it got returned for some
reason]. The left and right sidebars now stay put and arent 'wonky'
anymore. I would like honest opinions [again] on the changes and
some tips for improvement [please do not say anything about color
scheme or centering the whole design - the color scheme is off limits
and the centering of the design is for later], also please forgo any XML
comments, I am working on getting XML integration for the
'ChemFacts' and 'FactFile' boxes I have scattered on the Information
pages.

TYIA
Charles R King