Hi Robert,

Keep in mind that some people may have JavaScript turned off . . .

What you could do it have a pop up on your site when the user closes your site saying something like: Closing this window will end your session at xxx. Do you want to continue?

HTH,
Riva

Hoenig, Robert wrote:
I have a link on my website that will opens another website (javascript
popup) which needs authentication to login. That site is completely separate
to my site so when the user closes my site that site stays open (by design).
But since it needs the users authentication when the user opens my site again
it creates a new session for the user and kills the old which they might have
been working in. So I need a way to tell if the user opened the window and
didn't close it. I'm thinking javascript can do this but not 100% sure how?
Any suggestions?

Thank you
Robert

____ � The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM � ____