On 6/19/06, Portman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That is weird. I just tried again now and it works fine. ?? Did you
click on the link or type in the address yourself?
(http://www.starqualitydesigns.com/BestHealth/)

Peter MacGregor wrote:
> Got "Page not found"! (using Firefox!!)

For me it only works in IE.

Opera 8.52 doesn't show the main text  headings(Head, Chest etc) but
several of the submenues will display when the appropriate portion of
the body image is clicked. But not all of the submenus display.

FF and Moz are even worse. No main headings and no submenues.

The javascript console on FF, not surprisingly, shows a lot of errors.
The first is that the the swapImage is not defined. 4 such errors in
Line 1. No image; no swap. The rest of the errors have to do with
unknown properties causing declarations to be dropped; which would
cause problems with displaying things. Have a look yourself.

The problem then seems to be that the js is sufficiently at odds with
ecma standards so as to cause failure in more modern browsers.
Dreamweaver is not the most standards friendly text editor. You may
have to redo the js to get it to work. I don't have a handy
replacement script but I imagine someone here does or can point you to
a good resource.

drew