At 07:38 PM 9/30/2006, you wrote:
+++Expecting to see 'health and safety' in some form, I saw instead 'Welcome to the Ranworth Document Store '. Do you think the head should be a little more to the point? 'Health and Safety Documents and advice' for example?

I agree. I learned long ago to *never* use the "Welcome to" line unless the client absolutely insists on it. It's bad for SEO. It's more important to get the topic of the site across. On top of that "Welcome to" is absolutely wayyyyyy over-used and boooooo-ring!

I think it looks very nice except for the topper - it's hard to read. Not clear enough text or graphic text (whichever you're using). It's kind of garble-dy looking. The content font is a little bit smaller than I'd like to see as well. I would make the text a bit bigger. Being that this is a health type site - I also learned long ago from working for a mental health professional web site, that medical type sites should be really clean looking for best results. So, making the text larger and spacing it out some I think would accomplish that nicely. Just to crowded looking is my opinion.

Some kind of logo that helps get the site topic across would be nice, but not necessarily required. But then, I'm big into logos so don't mind me!

:: Deb | PBC Web Design
:: http://www.pbcwebdesign.com