Joseph

From: "Joseph Harris"
Thank you Cheryl. As always your replies are right on the button... I found the site - http://www.snapfiles.com/get/ie7menutoptweak.html

I'll pass it along and thank you on her behalf in advance.

Joseph

From: "Cheryl D Wise"
Favorites are still there, use the star on the left, that opens the favorites, history, etc. She would probably feel more at home with her menus
back. Tools | Menu bar.

From both a security and a make life easier for web designer point of view staying with IE 7 and getting over the (really it is) minor adjustments would be best since right now you can rollback but MS is trying to get IE 6
into the history bucket as quickly as possible.

There is a site for customizing IE 7 that I sadly did not bookmark that has ways to move the menus back the way they used to be as well without using a registry key. If you can't find it I'll ask where it was posted before.

Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP FrontPage
http://by-expression.com
Online instructor led training http://starttoweb.com