From: Tris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:56 AM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: [wdvltalk] html emails.. grrr..

I'm using 12all.. to mass send some mails out..

my most resent client does not want to send the newsletter out, unless
it's pixel perfect to hs designs...

He's on a MAC, and we're in the UK,  FYI..

I'm explined that different clients and differnt browsers will display
the email slightly differently, but not alot of difference..

He just sent a list asking for this image to go up by 2 pixels, and
that one left by 3 pixels etc...

Am I b eing lazy, or am I right to tell him he's beingtoo anal for an
emial that most people won't study in the way he is?

Thoughts, before I go back to him...???

Tris...

____ � The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM � ____

____ � The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM � ____

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''