At 11:47 AM 1/9/2007, you wrote:
My client has different menus on their website. One of the menus is for a meal you can order ahead of time to be delivered to you at a function/dinner/meeting where you cannot eat their food for whatever reason. What I need is a nice way of saying that. The other menus are called Restaurant/Dinner Menu, Catering Menu, Gourmet Dessert Menu - you get the idea. Any ideas would be welcome.

Sounds to me like they might mean "For the Vegetarian" or perhaps "Vegetarian Alternatives" or "Alternative Menu Selections" or "Gourmet Vegetarian" or "Vegetarian Diner/Dining" or "The Vegetarian Gourmet" ... that's my understanding of an alternative menu when people cannot eat off the main menu.

:: Deb | PBC Web Design
:: http://www.PBCWebDesign.com