As a result the budget is extremely tight now, especially as I've earned nothing for 12 months while nursing my wife who has terminal cancer.

Peter,

I thought this might be better off list.

I do understand such a situation and hope that all is going as well as can be expected. What you are going thorugh is not only physically and financially draining, but emotionally too. There is that wretched risk of exhaustion if you don't keep a good eye on your energy level.

And I wanted to wish you and your wife the best possible at this time, and good luck getting the site - and potential income - functioning soon. Pity about the loss over incompetent or criminal work done for you. While I am no expert, if you want me to look at the words on the page after any fresh amending let me know.

Best wishes,

Joseph