From: Cheryl D Wise [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:21 AM
To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
Subject: RE: [wdvltalk] Fw: Windows Installer

To do a rollback Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System
Restore

If you do not have appropriate restore points you may be stuck
flattening
and using the disk that should have come with your Dell system. Note,
sometimes it is on a hidden restore partition and there should be
something
listed under Dell in your start menu to begin the process if you don't
have
CDs.

Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP Expression