From: "PBC Web Design"
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [wdvltalk] dsk files (zip) - how do I install the program?

At 10:17 PM 10/30/2007, you wrote:
Thanks.   So far so good.   I've got them all
unzipped in one folder, but all I get at the
moment is Wordpad showing the coding! How do I get the program to install?

I'm wondering if the install file(s) is located
somewhere else on the drive and so it didn't get
zipped w/the rest of the files maybe?

Deb . Designer @ Digital Mouse Designs . com

Though I am sure not, I checked and there isn't a separate install file. As I recall the install information must be on the 'programe' disc, but maybe it is a bit different in dos. Perhaps i should try to open the mirror and install through the command line; but I'm lost and a harrassed Harris at the moment ;-).

What is really making me wonder now is the refusal of Disk Manager to open these .dsk files.

Joseph