Hello All,

        In a previous post I wrote about Sessions and Headers.  The Sessions
topic
was addressed but the Headers point was never focused on. I was wondering
about controlling headers in mod_python. In mod_python the headers are
automagically submitted when the function write is invoked the first time.  I
need this to not be.  I need to have total control over the headers, and
control when and if they are sent to the client.  I was wondering if there
are any settings, examples, etc that any of you all would know about.

                                        Sincerely,
                                                Timothy Soehnlin
--
I would rather be known as a Christian