Hey, this is more complex than web2py:

@bobo.query('/')
def hello():
    return "Hello world!"

In web2py you do not need the first line. ;-)

Massimo

On Oct 5, 2009, at 11:35 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Omar Munk <omar.webs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello

I'm Pynthon and I'm 14 years old. I'm coming from Holland so my English isn't very good. I'm looking for a good Python webframework. I liked Web2Py but it always can be better. I don't need a full admin app included. I just
want to code it in my text editor just like PHP. Do you guys know a
framework with:

A good documentation.
Not to overkill like Django
Easy and simple
Just something like PHP but without the dirty style.
I like Karrigell but it looks like it's dead do you know a clone of it?
Not need a VPS to host it, just a server that has Python.

I know it's almost impposbile but I seached everywhere! And creating your
own is that hard?

Bobo's main goal is simplicity:

 http://bobo.digicool.com/

Jim