At 10:14 AM 6/29/2010 -0600, Aaron Fransen wrote:
Couple more things I've been able to discern.

The first happened after I "fixed" the html code. Originally under mod_python, I guess I was cheating more than a little bit by sending <html></html> code blocks twice, once for the incremental notices, once for the final content. Once I changed the code to send a single properly parsed block, the entire document showed up as expected, however it still did not send any part of the html incrementally.

Watching the line with Wireshark, all of the data was transmitted at the same time, so nothing was sent to the browser incrementally.

So, you're not sending a multipart/x-mixed-replace ("server push") transmission?