At 09:52 AM 9/24/2010 -0600, Jeff Hardy wrote:
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:32 AM, P.J. Eby <p...@telecommunity.com> wrote:
> Just a reminder: I'm planning to actually update PEP 333 over the weekend
> and start working on wsgiref updates, so if you have any last-minute
> comments on the proposal, now's the time to post them, however unpolished
> they may be!

Will you bump the version number to 1.1, or will it stay at 1.0? Does
anyone actually check the version number?

Since these are just clarifications to the existing spec, and no previously-compliant implementations are invalidated by the changes, there will be no changes to the version number.

- Jeff