Hi there.
I am getting an error whose trace has no reference to any point of my
code...
Here's the trace:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/p/Desktop/web2py/gluon/main.py", line 210, in wsgibase
  File "/home/p/Desktop/web2py/gluon/globals.py", line 203, in
_try_store_on_disk
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/copy_reg.py", line 73, in _reduce_ex
    getstate = self.__getstate__
  File "/home/p/Desktop/web2py/gluon/sql.py", line 250, in __getattr__
KeyError: '__getstate__'

And here's the two possible spots that can be causing this error,
It's a form processing:

 if authenticate_user(request.vars.username,request.vars.password):
            aut_data = session.user
            response.flash = "dados enviados!"

the function authenticate_user as is so far:

def authenticate_user(username, password):
    user = db(db.users.username==username).select()
    if len(user) != 1:
        return False
    else:
        session.user = user[0]