Can log But thats on server side Which means that only server admins can see
and thats if we have our own server.
If we do not have one our own we will need to leave a bot which can connect
at the IRC 24/7 and logs all conversation and put those logs , serve it on
the web server.

popular bots are eggdrop bot script with many functions.