You can create a minimalist forum with this code:

# model db.py

from applications.plugin_t2.modules.t2 import T2
db=SQLDB(...)
db.define_table('thread',SQLField('title'))
db.thread.represent=lambda thread:
A(thread.title,_href=t2.action('thread',thread.id))
t2=T2(request,response,session,cache,T,db)

#controller default.py

def login(): return dict(form=t2.login())
def register(): return dict(form=t2.register())
def logout(): t2.logout(next='login')
def download(): return t2.download()
def index():
    return
dict(form=t2.create(db.thread),threads=t2.search(db.thread))

def thread():
    return
dict(thread=t2.display(db.thread),comments=t2.comments(db.thread))

Massimo