Note https://code.launchpad.net/~tfarrell-swgen/web2py/error-routing revision 158.

mdipierro wrote:
yes please else we run into trouble.

On Nov 7, 7:50 am, Timothy Farrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Unfortunately, IE (still) doesn't display the HTML unless an status 200 is returned.
I would contest that 404 for file not found and 400 for invalid request would still be appropriate (since there is no ticket to show).  For the remaining cases where a model/view/controller error would produce a 500 error, would it be acceptable for main.py to check a flag in rewrite that is set at start-time?  This flag would determine if an error 500 will be redirected or if it should return a status 200 (no error redirection).
I could code it pretty quick.
-tim
mdipierro wrote:I have accepted a patch from Tim that improved the HTTP status codes for errors. So far the errors were all 200 since IE does not display the ticket otherwise. Now tickets have proper error codes. Does IE shows the tickets? Please test it! If not, we ay have to revert, Massimo

 tfarrell.vcf
< 1KViewDownload

begin:vcard
fn:Timothy Farrell
n:Farrell;Timothy
org:Statewide General Insurance Agency;IT
adr:;;4501 East 31st Street;Tulsa;OK;74135;US
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Computer Guy
tel;work:(918)492-1446
url:www.swgen.com