By the way,

Massimo why still using svn? is possible change to bazaar which is
python based and extremely easy to learn, understand and also is
multi-platform?

The distributed development paradigm has many pros and a few cons.

See you,

Alfonso de la Guarda
1024D/B23B24A4
5469 ED92 75A3 BBDB FD6B  58A5 54A1 851D B23B 24A4

          COS
    www.cosperu.com
alfonsodg.blogspot.com
alfonsodg.wordpress.com