BTW - I notice that someone named their branch "trunk" - BAD --- by
convention, in too many documents, "trunk" is assumed to refer to the
"trunk" of the tree ---- put another way, the MAIN BRANCH....
Massimo preferred to name his branch "devel" - so this could definitely
cause BAD CONFUSION.

I suggest the following:

Massimo - make a "series" and figure out how to call the series "main" or
"trunk";  this should probably be your current working branch.   See
https://code.launchpad.net/python3patterns
for example to see how this looks.

Robin -

Change your  "trunk" branch name to something else - "devel" at least.  (you
do this from the center of that branch's main page - the icon that looks
like "!"  edits these things - careful!  the icon that looks like "-"
 deletes the branch.

Regards,
Yarko

You should change this ASAP