We have talked about this previously, but the CSV import/export in the
SQLDefaultData('mytable.csv') entry in the model, which would contain
the default contents of the table ? If the migrator decides it needs
to create the table, it could just fill it up with the values from the
file (loading from code or the model file is not that elegant as it
doesn't know if the tables has been just created or already there and
just got empty via user interaction). Or does this sort of
functionality already exist and I just somehow missed it ? :)