Massimo--

Thanks! This is fantastic. This is one of the main reasons I like this
framework--it is a tightknit community.

I am thinking that the new custom form helper will give me enough
insight to build something to handle my many-to-many form field needs.
My vision from an automated perspective would be that you could do an
"IS_IN_DB" referencing a many-to-many relationship and specify
something like "checkbox" or "multi-select list" to have it built with
the SQLFORM command (and handle the many-to-many join table data...).
But I will see if I can get by with the custom form for now.

Jon