Hi

First, I have observed that orderby.something doesn't seem to work in
itemize. No matter if I set it to mytable.id or mytable.word, I am
getting the same. The version of web2py I am using is 1.55.2, but I am
not sure as to which version of T2 I am using...

Second, if I wanted to order by in a fashion simiklar to

SELECT field1, .., fieldn FROM table ORDER BY UPPER(field2)

how would I go about it? I have reasons to use the database's UPPER
function, not python's, since Python want work properly in
multilingual environments unless one rewrote the upper function.

I have temporarily resolved this by ordering in my view but I would
rather do that in the code.

Petros