Ok here is an example. Let's say in the controller i have the
following code:

       response.menu=[
          [’login’,False,t2.action(’login’)],
          [’search’,False,t2.action(’searchItems’)],
          [’register’,False,t2.action(’register’)]]

         def register(): return dict(form=t2.register())
         def login(): return dict(form=t2.login())
         def logout(): t2.logout(next=’login’)

         def searchItems():
            search=t2.search(db.items)
            return dict(search=search)

 And in the login.html we have something like:

          <h2>Login</h2>
           {{=form}}
 And in the registration.html we have something like:
         <h2>Register</h2>
         {{=form}}

The registration, Login pages for example display some fields that i
don't want, how can I choose which fields to display ?
- Also How can I customized the layout to make it look nice.
- Also for the search criterion, how can i choose which one to display
and how to display it (Layout)

Thanks for your attention and help.