I am trying to use the new t2 functionality built into web2py and
having some odd problems.  I am not sure why this is happening but
using crud.create results in a redirect to an invalid function.  What
cases cause this redirect?  This is the bit in utils that I don't
understand:

if self.settings.on_update: self.setting.on_update(form)
            redirect('../../select/%s' % table)

I am not sure what I am doing that causes this issue to come up.  When
I comment out the bit of code above though it results in a double
submission.  Any ideas?